PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. I have been using this tool for quite some time now and find it is comparable to some commercial pdf creator and even for some features wise, PDFCreator provides better !
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
Publisher : WebSite
File Size : 12.6 Mb
OS : All Windows
Version : 0.9.3
Release Date : August 2006
>> Download <<